Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brave Zoo Fun

We went to the Zoo on Friday with Harris, David, Amy Beth, and Jennifer. Ali loved hanging out with "The boys", I do believe.

But of course, she was still Miss Independent. While the boys were enjoying watching the Sea Lions. . .
Ali was much happier playing on the bleachers for the Sea Lion show. She always wants to play on those. . .

Me and the three older kids took a train ride together while Jennifer and Amy Beth stayed back. David said that we were "squished", but Harris informed him that this was good, that it would keep us from falling off:

I was pleasantly surprised that Ali's bravery has increased since our last visit. She was willing to get close to the Llama. . .

and even attempted to brush him!!!
As excited as I was for this new development, I was also slightly weary, being that this was the same Llama that attempted to eat my hair and her clothes last year.

She also was willing to walk up to the baby goat that Jennifer and Amy Beth were petting. . .

And then even found her own goat and went and sat down beside him!
David had to check out Ali's new pet. . .
And Ali demonstrated to Amy Beth how to pet him.

She learned quickly.
It was a perfect Day for the Zoo!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What great pics! I'm so glad you blogged about it. I've been meaning to blog about that trip, and our anniversary date, and the button you made for my blog. I better do all that this week sometime, because this weekend we're going to ride Thomas the Train AND walk with dinosaurs!