Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally: A Sweet Mispronunciation!!

Another post from August that never made it past the drawing board. I remembered it today while we were driving in the rain and having this conversation again.

So I was whining last week about all of Ali's crude mispronunciations, but this week she has had a great one.

It's been raining pretty steadily here, and so when we've been in the car and Ali has asked me for crackers, juice, glasses, guitar, cell phone, books, and other various toys, I have been trying to explain to her that it is raining, so Mommy needs to be careful.

She accepts my explanation, and then repeats to herself, "Mommy Prayerful. Mommy Prayerful."

Every time she says this, it reminds me to pray - there's not a better way to be careful!!

2 comments:

Giann said...

Cute....
G

Gina said...

you are right about that. The best way to be careful is to be prayerful.