Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Sometimes it's best to stop at one.

At small group, we had a set of matching kiddos in PJ's. Of course they wanted their picture taken.

Take One: 75% of subjects smiled, 50% looked at camera. Not bad, but surely I can do better.Take Two: 50% silly faces, 25% looking away from camera. Try again?
Take Three: Only 25% eye contact. 25% seems to be leaping from couch.
Take Four: Smallest subject seems to be pulling largest subject's hair. 50% are trying to figure out this phenomenon, when ironically, smallest subject is actually looking at the camera for the first time.Take Five: Camerawoman gets bowled over as kids jump from the couch in a frenzy. Gives up. Take one it is.

11 comments:

Carrie said...

haha! I started early on trying to get a monthly photo of all three of my kids together. About when the twins started to be mobile and I grew more frustrated to keep this tradition is when I began using the phrase Blessed Chaos!

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

These pictures are too cute. I love it when I dress my boys in matching pajamas. I just bought them a couple of pair from Target yesterday.

AP Mommy said...

Haha - this is what it was like with us and our Christmas photo this year and there are only three of us and two of us are adults. :) Love it.

Unknown said...

LOL that is too funny! Why is that it's so hard to take pictures of kiddos!

Cascia Talbert said...

That is cute. I love their matching PJs! Sometimes it is hard to get a good photo of kids. Mine can't sit still and have a hard time looking at the camera. Your photos look good!

Anonymous said...

I love the pjs! Too cute :)

Susie said...

I love the matching PJ's!!

Upstatemamma said...

Too funny. We had quite the photo session on Christmas just to find out that one of the kids was hidden in all the pictures.

sheila said...

How funny! Sometimes you have to snap 100 to get one! lol

Jodi said...

Your title is too true! We learned that the hard way after taking 40+ pictures of the kids for my mom's Christmas card!

Jane Anne said...

This is what it is like at my house all the time!! I have 4 children. Great pictures, though. Sometimes the best part of getting a good picture is scrolling through all of the outtakes!