Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Booty Dancing to Bluegrass.

When we were in Orange Beach a couple of weeks ago, we went to one of our favorite restaurants, The Point. They have live Bluegrass on the weekends, something that we used to sit far away from when Ali was a baby.

But now, she’s quite old enough to appreciate it.

Maybe a bit too much.

(Forgive the sideways video – this is B-Sides, and I’m lazy today)….


Her booty dancing turned into a bit more of a freestyle dance that fit the music SLIGHTLY better…

…but I’m still concerned as to where she’s learning how to dance.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

She has grown up so much since I first started following your blog (now, I realize children do that but as an adult, I guess it's my job to point it out to you, because you probably don't realize your daughter is growing up......).

She's such a pretty (and talented) young girl! I hope you're feeling better.

Jackamo said...

Sassy with a side of funk. That's my girl!

This Is The Day said...

Cute! I didn't realize how long her hair is getting! It looks so cute and curly and bouncy! I think K is starting to pull her hair out again...maybe since we aren't letting her suck her thumb anymore? I don't know what to do!!!

Marty said...

lol, so cute! and I just love the bouncing curls!! all that scrunching is paying off :-)

Kitty Engle said...

Um.... where did she learn this? Maybe it is those Jillian tapes.

Stephanie said...

Do you let her watch Hip Hop Harry?

Rachel said...

Nope - never heard of Hip Hop Harry...

Stephanie said...

Don't...whatever you do, just don't...